Wire Rod Blocking Mills
Shivam Industrial Tools Company provides the complete range of equipment needed for today’s modern wire rod mill operations with specific solutions for carbon steel, quality steel and special steel comprising HEEP Technology.Our finishing blocks with design speeds of up to 80 m/second are in operation, offering maximum reliability and efficiency, as well as maintaining close tolerances.
The wire rod block has 3 main design characteristics:
- All roll units are driven via a group drive with non-adjustable permanent relation between the roll rpm of the roll units.
- It is designed for twist free rolling between the roll units therefore the roll shafts are staggered from roll unit to roll unit by 90°.
- The roll units are the cantilever type, the roll ring and roll force are supported by 2 bearings left or right of the CL of the pass line in comparison to double supported roll rings, where the pass line and the roll force is supported between the bearings on left and right side.
- 45°(X) arrangement for twist free rolling.
- Rigid cassette type stands for under passed product toleran.
- Fast cassette change with standard mill crane open to access to top of cassette.
- Low-cost production even for small order lots.
- Most Compact stand design available on the market.
- Reduced bay height requirement.
- Fast roll change, without any need for special equipment.