Shears & Saws
Shivam Industrial Tools Company Manufactures high quality and precise Bar Road Dividing Shears up to 1200 MM CPS for rolling mills.
- All internal support systems/parts of machine being hardened & grinded for minimum back lash
- Gears and knife holders are designed for minimum inertia to deliver optimum performance.
- The casing is Pre-Stressed to prevent seperating of casing parting surfaces on load during the milli seconds when the cut is executed.
Shears are Stop/Start and continuous operating type and driven by the Direct DC Motor Drive. These are controlled through PLC system. Hence very close tolerance of cut length is achieved.
These cost effective Rotary Shears are used to Crop Font, Tail and as well as to scrap the pre quenched bars during emergency. These Shears are continuous rotating type. Generally these Shears are used to trim Hot Rolled Bars at considerably at lower speed.
Crop & Cobble Shear
The Shear are used in Hot Rolling to Crop Front End, Tail End and as well as to segment cutting in case of eventualities. These Shears are start/stop type and are driven either with Flywheel mounted Pneumatic Clutch/Brake or Direct DC motor driven. These shears are controlled through PLC System and provide very close tolerance of the cut length.
These Hot Saws are used in hot rolling to cut desired length and as well as top trim Front & Rear End. These shears are capable of cutting section size ranging from 80 to 600mm(Beam, Channel, Angle) and as well as Square, Rounds of 40 to 250mm.
These Hot saws presently are two types: Pendulum swinging type and horizontal shift type.
Shivam Industrial Tools Company designs flying and static type cold shears with clutch and brake or direct drive.
- Both open & closed types are available
- Extremely precise cutting
- Quick change device for blade replacement
- Handles quenched rebar and high alloy steels.
- Available with start stop drive.